Bio: Tony "Poppa T" Falasca, I am a Disabled Veteran (Navy) Born January 22nd 1961. Becoming a Grand Father I became "Poppa T"
I am also Owner of 901 CBD Shop
2764 Bartlett Blvd. Bartlett, Tn. 38134
Hours 12:00pm To 6:00pm (Every Day)
THE 901 CBD MISSION:
“Our Mission is to Help People Perform Better, Think Faster, and Live A Better & Healthy Life Again!”
Let's talk about Super Card Today & Your Business.
What we do : We take your Business and Advertise (Promote) on Premium Websites & Apps "FREE"
Here is Some of The Websites and Apps We Promote On:
Sun Trust Bank
Bank Of America
Wells Fargo Bank
Mastercard We promote On Statements.
Shop Your Way
GNC Live Well
So Many More!!
Your Cash Back Offer Can Be 5%, 7% or 10% "Your Choice"
Our Company Empyr, Takes 10%
Here is How It Works:
You Fill out Form, Empyr Rep. Calls You with in 72 Hours. To Verify All Information and Then ask you to run your card on a small Charge $1.00
This is too make sure The Credit Card works through the system. You decide what You allow for Customer Discount 5%, 7%, 10%
Understanding The Company takes 10%. We Promote Your Business to 1000's of Premium Websites and Apps, (See The List Above).
We Will Need Your MID Number, from Your Credit Card Processor. Please Understand! We ONLY TOUCH Those Customers That Have Already Entered
Their Credit Card Number On Your Promotion. The Customers We Bring In! We Never Touch those walking in the door ok, They Must Add
Their CC Number on one of Our Promotions of Your Business , When they come in They Pay 100%
Then The Customer Discount of 5%, 7%, 10% and 10% From Empyr Company Comes From Those Customers ONLY!
As You Look below you will see How your Business will be Promoted! Ex. Yelp, The Customer will See Your Discount and Add Their CC Number.
We Value Your Trust! There are No Contracts, We Work hard for You For 30 Days! Then We call You to make sure everything is working Good and with Your permission
We go another 30 days. Not Only Do We Call Every 30 Days, We also have a Real-time reporting on in-store sales
Track online impressions all the way through to in-store sales. We are Very Transparent! You will know Everything That Is Done With Your Business.
We will send you an Invoice on The 2nd Of Each Month, You Pay On The 6th.
We will set you up a Time within 72 Hours to Talk to Empyr Representative, They will Verify Everything and ask you to run a very small charge ($1.00) on Credit Card, They do this to make sure there are No Problems when they run that card through.
Restricted Merchants list:
This contains a list of business categories that are restricted from using the uCard/Empyr Service.
• Financial Products
• Legal Services
• Political Organizations
• Court/fines/bail bonds
• Funeral services
• Massage parlors
• Religious organizations
• Direct Marketing-Travel-Related Arrangement Services
• Direct Marketing-Outbound Telemarketing Merchants, Outbound telemarketers
• Direct Marketing-Inbound Telemarketing Merchants
• Direct marketing - subscription merchants
• Infomercial merchants
• Betting, including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-Track Betting, and Wagers at Race Tracks
• Online/Internet Gambling
• Drug Stores (other than national brick and mortar chains (e.g. CVS, Walgreens)),
• Drugs, Drug Proprietaries, Druggist Sundries
• Internet pharmacies
• Internet pharmacy referral sites
• Online Cigarette Sale
• Buyers clubs/membership clubs
• Credit counseling or credit repair services
• Credit protection/identity theft protection
• Multi-level marketing businesses
• Rebate-based businesses
• Merchants that have sale of counterfeit or trademark infringing products or services including, but not limited to:
o Illegal downloads of movies, music, computer and video games, or software
o Counterfeit pharmaceutical products
o Counterfeit tobacco products (e.g., cigarettes, cigars)
o Counterfeit designer goods
• Merchants that allow purchase or trade of, photographs, video imagery, computer- generated images, cartoons, simulation or any other media or activities, including, but not limited to:
o Adult Entertainment
o Child pornography
o Rape (or any other non-consensual sexual behavior)
o Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part
• Merchants engaged in illegal activity (i.e. illegal gambling, illegal pharmaceutical merchants, illegal cigarette sales)
• Other regulated products or merchants as determined by Empyr from time to time
• Empyr may update this schedule from time to time upon notice to Company
Please Hit This Link When Filling Out Form Below, This Will Keep All Information Secured.